This allows your business a number of benefits including no credit card merchant fees, accurate data for reporting and transparency of spend.
We provide a PDF invoice statement which is transmitted electronically. Files can be sent weekly, fortnightly or monthly to align with how your business works.
The electronic invoice provides:
- Transaction and travel date, passenger name, travel type
- Cost Centre, Purchase Order, Project Code
- Supplier/carrier, booking reference/number or ticket number
- Origin of travel, destination of travel
- Amount excluding GST, GST, amount including GST
Our consolidation service includes not only processing of invoices, but also Travel Policy management. So, if your Travel Policy allows charge-back of room only costs, the property will be notified at the time of the booking.
Your travellers also have the option of paying for accommodation or rental cars directly with a credit card, at time of check-out or drop-off.