New Zealand Domestic Fare Rules Guide
This document is to serve as a guide only. Fare rules are subject to change at any time without notice. All fares are subject to availability at time of booking.
Air New Zealand
seat and seat + bag fares
1. Classes P, K, X, G, S, L, T, W.
Must be ticketed within 24 hours of reservation
If inside 36 hours must be ticketed within 4 hours
2. Classes V, Q, H, B, Y
Bookings made 14 days or more from departure must be ticketed within 7 days of reservation
Bookings made within 8 – 14 of departure must be ticketed 7 days prior to departure
Bookings made within 7 days of departure must be ticketed within 24 hours of reservation
Bookings made within 36 hours of departure must be ticketed within 4 hours of reservation
When there are two or more fare components in any one PNR the most restrictive TTL condition applies
3. Product upgrades
Seat & Seat + Bag - ADC applies from Seat to Seat + Bag. No change fee applicable if on same flight, same day. Upgrading to Flexitime or Flexidate not permitted after original issue.
Flexitime - Upgrading to Flexidate not permitted after original issue.
Flexidate - Not Applicable
4. Airpoints Dollars and Status Points accrual permitted for Seat, Seat + Bag, Flexitime and Flexidate.
All travel is subject to the Air New Zealand Conditions of Carriage.
1. Permitted upon payment of the applicable Change Fee and Fare Difference within Change Deadline. Name changes can be made for an individual passenger on a booking, but must apply to all flights for that passenger. Name changes are not permitted for Qantas Frequent Flyer Qantas & Jetstar Any Seat Award bookings.
2. You must rebook onto an available Jetstar flight. Jetstar does not hold open dated bookings.
3. Checked in baggage charges start at $12.00 per bag (15kg) through to $40.00 per bag (40kg).
4. Charges may apply for seat requests for bookings created via Sabre Online.
All travel is subject to the Jetstar Conditions of Carriage, see jetstar.co.nz for details.