With Health & Safety legislations in New Zealand making companies responsible for the safety of employees who travel on business, it's important that you're aware of the risks of travel. We'll help you implement a Traveller Safety programme that is customised to your business's needs.
The programme will allow you to locate and contact your travellers in an emergency situation, wherever they are in the world.
Here are some of our safety initiatives:
Tandem Travel Tracker
This is a complimentary Tandem service:
- Locator reports and status updates are dispatched when an incident occurs.
- Affected travellers are contacted either by Tandem or the key company stakeholder.
- Contingency plans are executed in line with your Travel Policy
Tandem Travel Security & Safepoint
Know where all your travellers are with the click of a button:
- Easy-to-use web application available 24/7/365
- Instantly displays geographic location of travellers
- Receive threshold alerts via email when the number of travellers exceeds the company's maximum number allowed.
- With the addition of SafePoint functionality, affected travellers will be notified via the free TripCase mobile app and/or email.
Risk Management Partners
Personalised and Specific
We engage with specialist travel risk management suppliers and can introduce you to:
- Medical and security advice and assistance, pre-departure or while away
- Prevention model to mitigate travel risks and align with Health and Safety legislation
- Traveller tracking, training and consulting
- Full risk assessment services for business travel
- Pre-deployment training for staff
- Protection officers
We will help you design a full risk assessment for almost any destination.